Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Role Reversal

I am feeling rather guilty.
My poor husband is so miserable with the obscene amount of school work that is laid out for him. He has been having to use his vacation days to get all of his school work done.
And he is kicking a*s at school.
It is soooooooooooooo hot, but as you know, I find school sexy.
However- how guilty do I feel for finding hotness in something that makes him miserable?!?!?!?
But when he comes home saying he got a 99 on a test- PURRRRRRRR! Now that is hot.

Okay, now don't get me wrong- it is also sooo nice to be on the other side of the fence after all of the early years of me always being the one in school while everyone else was out having fun. It is hard to explain, but its like the baby club- oh you all know what I am talking about. It's that "you can relate' mantra. Maybe the misery loves company club. Its like when I graduated with the doctoral degree- I didnt think it would be different but it was (which was cool). YOu get accepted into the 'club' of the 'wow- you had to jump through the same devil hoops that we had to go through.'
EEEiiiieee- I am rambling. It is time for bed. I just had to share how hot my husband is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

You are crackin' me up;>

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home