Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Monkee story of the day

So tonight was a lovely evening. After work we took a nap after doing some house stuff. Then we met up w/ M&L at 8:30 for some fabulous Longhorn. Then me & my stud dog walked and went for an 11pm swim. The pool has been perfect of late.

So on the dog walk, Monkee went to pee on a bush. Unbeknownst (sp?) to us, he was about to pee on a sleeping cat in the bush. Let's just say the cat wasn't having any of that and leaped straight into the air. Needless to say, it scared the pee out of Monkee! No bark or chase came out of the incident- he was too embarassed ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

If he went for a swim with you, maybe he peed in the pool?

9:11 AM  
Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

That is too funny. At least the kitty was aware of it's surroundings enough to jump up;>

10:30 AM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

How much does it stink to wake up to getting peed on!?!?!?

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home