Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

So proud :)

My house was soooo clean for the party this past weekend that not one but TWO people walked into our sliding glass door. Dang that is a clean door!
I am so going to hell for being proud of that.....

3 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Sounds like it's time to put one of those little suckion-cup palm tree party goodies from Party City on the door during your parties.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

But then no one would know how clean I keep my glass......

;)

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all good until someone walks into and it shatters.

I've seen it happen! :O

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home