Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Are you kidding me?!?!?

Yesterday was crazy- I had a meeting at 11am, 5pm and 9pm. Can they spread out anymore?!?!? We watched the Exorcist last night. Pretty cool. We have a nice set up at work for that- we bust out the 100 inch screen and have the speakers with bass, the couches all sprawled out....Leaving that late at night is a lil scary tho....During the movie this one possessed light above me kept flickering. Oh the spookiness.

So we are trying the temperature method (where you track your temp each morning) and the pee on the stick thing everyday. I'll summarize the details. Doc says most women ovulate on days 11-16. Of course- I am not normal at anything so I should have known better to listen. Those days have passed an no temperature rise or LH surge on the pee sticks yet. So what does that mean? Get ready for this one. Ovulation time will prob be when Chaz is in Iowa. Schnikes!
Well, it will happen when it is meant to happen. Everything happens for a reason.
Remember that blurb I made about Chicken Noodle Soup w/ a Soda on the Side being like the worst song out there. Well its got competition. Today I heard an excerpt of a song called Fried Chicken. Are you kidding me? No wait- I'll give you more: "I like my fried chicken, i like my fried chicken, mmmmmmmm, mmmm, finger licken."
Ummm yeah - the IQs of the world are declining.

We found out who our new coworker will be but he doesnt start till the 16th. His wife was one of the students who was on MY search committee! Cool stuff. I am psyched about him joining- he and his wife are super cool and my age.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

It must be those "steeeeeeeenky old eggs" :) They're always unpredictable.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

We just heard that Chicken Noodle Soup song on the way home from NC yesterday. God awful and incredibly funny;>

Must tell NS to search for Fried Chicken as well as Chicken Noodle Soup.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Damn YaNCkee said...

Try right after your period is over...both of mine were conceived that way, even though I don't ovulate for another week or so. Just an idea...

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home