Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Phone issues

My phone was giving me problems but it was under warranty so they sent me a replacement one. The mic on it doesnt work so I can hear people on the other end and they cannot hear me. EEEiiieee. Plus my numbers didnt transfer over. They are sending a replacement for my replacement.....I'll have it all squared away by next weekend.

Chaz made it to Iowa safely. He even sent me a picture of all the corn there. :)

At work the boys installed this amazing 50 inch flat screen TV high up on the lobby wall. Very cool addition. I went in to work and wrote my paper. I went to the pool store and got the muratic acid for the pool then treated the weeds, watched Dirty Jobs, CSI, and Charmed. I vacuumed both cars. Did my nails. Boy is the house quiet.

2 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Let us know how the phone thing ends up working out...I was thinking of switching and Cingular was one of the choices

7:11 AM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Chaz doesnt seem to be having any problems w/ his phone- even in Iowa :)

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home