Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

What a productive Sunday

Well, Chaz made it off to the airport this morning. Iowa will be an interesting trip for him.

Since we woke up early, I have cleaned the pool filters, scooped the poop, watered the plants, vacuumed, did 2 loads of laundry, refilled the dog canisters, cleaned the windows, shop vac'd the patio, and finally cleaned the black funk off of the patio ceiling fun- all before 9:30am. I have a paper to write later today.

Yesterday I went to a bridal shower. Each one is always so different. TRhis one was at a lovely home write down the street. I also tried a new restaurant yesterday called Stephano's. Man was that yummy (and reasonable)! Stephano even comes out to your table! We ended up meeting M&L at a Cigar Bar next to ShoGun pretty late. Very trendy place- very odd for Oviedo. I don't do cigars though- smoke in my mouth just does not appeal to me. On Friday we ended up watching half of season one on DVD of Grey's Anatomy. Son of a gun we are hooked now.

More soon.
:)

3 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

I'll have to tell you...L&I have fallen in love with Netflix...why we didn't figure this out before, I just don't know. We've watched several movies already that we never got to see in the theater (either too expensive or never any time).

10:19 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

.... and now you're onto Grey's Anatomy. Kathy and I enjoy that show too. We're ready to be rid of Meredith and Derrick though. Why guys would fight over her, I have no idea.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Haas- what selections did you guys pick? Netflix rocks.

Enrique- a good looking female surgeon....I dont know why they would fight over her!!!! Then again- the guys are both hot- peeps are prob fighting over them.....Go watch Dirty Jobs- now thats a show.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home