Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Brilliant idea

So you know how as the holidays approach how people ask you what is on your list but if you tell everyone what is on your list- how will they know if someone already got it.

As a solutin- I think we should all be brilliant individuals and go to Bed Bath Beyond or Target and sign up on the wedding registry. Now thats what I'm talking about.
I will do it if someone does it with me! I hate this guessing game madness!

2 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Lisa always tells me that if I were to be let loose in BB&B with one of those scanners that I'd have half the store scanned and the printout would look more like the War & Peace novel.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

You should do it with me then!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home