Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Em's Employee of the Month


Em's Employee of the Month
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
Em got Employee of the Month. It was like Publishers Clearing House where they drive up in a van with a banner and balloons. It was fun to surprise her. Then we did a catered Olive Garden lunch. Her name will be on the marquis starting tomorrow for two weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home