Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

I feel like an event whore....

I only have like 2 minutes to post so this will be short.

After setting up for the alumni reunion (the 1st one I missed after 5 consecutive years- ohhh that was hard!- I went to spirit splash. I got some fabulous pics. Knightro even crowd surfed- how cool/dangerous is that. Pictures to follow in the week. For the parade float- I got my kids a truck bed from Irish Mikes. I was so stressed not being there for them but I was glued to my phone every 45 minutes so it worked out.
Chaz and I set up the rehearsal dinner at the Cafe de France. Oh was it beautiful! No time to go into details though other than his mom had a life size stand up cut out of the couple. We took crazy pics w/ that! But what an absolutely fantastic rehearsal dinner. I think Mike made every single persons eye tear up.
I just woke up Chaz and tossed him in the shower to drag him to the parade w/ me.
From there we get our hair done then run to the wedding.
More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home