Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Our tree


DSC00124
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
So this is our oober fabulous X-mas tree.
Its small, its up high so no one will pee on it, it is simple, and straight to the point.
It came w/ bows on it. It even has gold glitter on it.
Hey- its a real tree!
Since we are not havin people over for the holidays, I didnt want to expend the time and effort. Plus I'll get to plant her :)
She is a beautiful tree. You know you are kicking yourself for not getting a real, reusable tree ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this tree. And, I really like that you are going to replant it! :)

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home