Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, December 15, 2006

My E-Pass story

So years ago, back in the 90s when Derek lived off of Science Drive, he was driving his white jeep but didn't have an E-Pass. A picture of him driving through the toll booth was taken and sent to his house. It was the funniest picture. So of course, I wanted a picture like that. So here is my E-pass story.

The battery died on my E-Pass. Most people get something sent to their home informing them of this, right? So no prob...Well it was registered w/ my old home address and I never got anything in the mail. Hmmm- maybe it was even registered at Amy's old place. I dunno. Mine doesnt beep or anything by the way. So I go to the website to update my info. Ummmm yeah- they want account info. I don't have the account info. It is mailed to a mystery house apparently. So I can't login without it. Crap. So I call and they want me to fax them stuff. After explaining that I dont have 'stuff' I clear things up and fax them my new info. Well their fax broke. I am not meant to have a working E-Pass. Long story short- I got it all fixed. But guess what- this week I received MY picture of me running through the Turnpike toll booth. It is a hot picture and proudly up on display on my fridge. I must find a frame for it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This same thing happened to me when I moved out of Cherry Valley...I've had E-Pass since it was the black bar mounted under our cars. After days of this same crap I eventually had to drive to the E-Pass service center to have it all sorted out.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Updating your E-Pass is like the best kept secret out there ;)

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home