Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Mountain Climbing


IMG_4795
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
Snuck over to take some pics of the new stadium going up (more on FLICK). It was so gorgeous outside! Climbed up this dirt mountain and got a great view :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good pic!! The sad thing is that is probably the tallest mountain in Florida at this point. LOL I saw the stadium last week and it looks like they are moving fairly quickly on it. Now the convocation center - holy crap that place looks huge!!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home