Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The New Barbie Collection


The New Barbie Collection
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
So this is just clever!
I was walking down the hallway and the feminism class always has their end of semester class projects out on display during finals week. This one is my favorite. It is the new Barbie collection (Lesbian Barbie, Bullemic, Adolescent, Pregnant Teen, etc).

1 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Ummm, Lesbian Barbie is my favorite.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home