Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, December 04, 2006

The Weekend

We had a lovely weekend.
We finished the ginormous L shaped desk, hutch and file cabinet. Hot dog! In total it probably took like 18 hours.

We then met Mike & Lynn for dinner at Hooters. I eat there about once a year- just enough times to remind me why I dont eat there more often.

On Sunday Lisa/Rob made us (and Nic/Ot) a lovely Christmas dinner. I will post pics and details hopefully tomorrow when I am not so exhausted.

Chaz has an on campus job interview this Wed. So of course, now that job he interviewed for in NJ (but for down here) is contacting him about taking that position. Of course all of this starts falling into place once he starts to really like his job. Its gonna be a big decision to make.

I am zonked- more later.
xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

He's slacking on info about his new business...he SO needs to start a blog to fill us in.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home