Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

What a Day

So today I had a luncheon with the VP of Animal Training for Sea World. This guy rocked!
I love when they are punctual and have an electrifying personality right as they walk in. So guess who called him as I was giving him the tour of my building?
Jack Hannah! Are you kidding me with the coolness?!?!? Jack is gonna be on CNN tonight and was calling for advice about what to say about the SeaWorld San Diego incident that happened last night http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/11/29/killer.whale/index.html

I have also gotten myself into a situation. That student of ours who died, I am planning the memorial service. The family does not want a religious figure to do it so long story short, its all me. I'm a bit nervous about this but it needs to be done so I will do it on Monday at 4pm. Eeeek.

1 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Eeeek. . .good luck.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home