Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

So proud

Chaz is still in Iowa.
Today I realized that I have never put together a large piece of furniture by myself. Three decades and not one big ole piece of furniture (okay, so maybe I am watching too much Dirty Jobs w/ Mike Rowe but it makes me happy).
So I was eyeing all that furniture of Chaz' that arrived and is sitting in boxes in the hallway.
Today was the day. I would put something together. Now mind you I felt my doctoral degree verification was riding on this feat. By golly I had to get this done. So I chose the filing cabinet (over the L shaped desk or the hutch).
Probably not the best idea....I didn't realize all of the rolling mechanisms and fancy crap that goes along with it. Schnikes. I got to bust out some power tools. My whole body is sore. Oh and its a HEAVY wood desk set- not hollow aluminum or anything!
I'm gonna sleep good tonight.
I'd say it was a 6 hour job.
Otto came over to join me the last hour or two. Together we validated our degrees.

Otto also cooked dinner for me & Nicole. Dang let me tell you- that was one of the best home cooked recipes I have ever had! And he did so while wearing a cool preppy vest. Otto rocks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Otto DOES rock!!! :)

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home