Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

a new one of those

Saw this on Woo's blog and it looked like fun.

1. Explain what ended your last relationship.Didn't want to live in Alaska by myself (he is a Marine) while raising wolves.....

2. When was the last time you shaved?Geeez- personal! Last night.

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?Logging on to my work computer and wondering where the other 90% of my staff were....

4. Are you any good at math?I seem to get by just fine, although I do hate math- but anyone who had to take three 7000 level stat classes in a row can attest to that.

5. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?Other than it sucked? My boss at the drycleaners hooked me up w/ a dress and then made matching sequins to the dress on my shoes. He even offered to let me take his convertable MG!

6. Do you have any famous ancestors?I am hoping to be that famous one! I do have an ancestor w/ an odd name like Kunigoonda....

7. Have you had to take a loan out for school?No- I have brilliant parents who were able to put my bro through 9 years of school, my sis through a BS and MS, and me. My job paid for most of the doctoral program, rock on.Yeah for financially brilliant parents.

8. Last thing received in the mail?Hundreds of pounds of desk furniture? !

9. How many different beverages have you had today?2- Sprite and water.

10. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines?Its the only way to get my folks to pick up the phone. Leaving voicemail is cool. No shame here.

11. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?I totally dont recall - I went to one in HS. They were big. Boy Band. Poop- I'm old- I dont remember. I did go to a Garth Brooks concert in college. I dont do a lot of concerts....

12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?I have in the past, but I prefer burying my feet and making sand castles. My bro and sis use to make the biggest holes in the beach. Hmm now that I think of it- I think it was to put me in them so they could go play without me!

13. What's the most painful dental procedure you've ever had?In Miami when I had two wisdom or was it molars pulled. The novicaine did not take effect until after they were out and I just remember feeling everything and gripping onto that chair and wanted to die- and of course they wouldnt come out and they had to saw them into 4 pieces each and then jimmy each piece out.

14. What is out your back door? A pool and then a river. Its pretty bad a*s.

15. Any plans for Friday night?Been turning down lots of offers so we can put a desk together...

16. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?After I get out of the ocean? When it's dry and salty and tangled? I think not.

17. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?YES. The caramel and the chedder is the best.

18. Have you ever been to a planetarium?Sure have, both parents are librarians.

19. Do you re-use towels after you shower?They get cleaned every week.

20. Some things you are excited about? Finishing assembling all of these desk parts! Holidays. The next Mike Rowe episode....

21. What is your favorite flavor of Jell-O? Ooooh all. Red, orange and yellow are goooood.

22. Describe your keychain.Heavy. Like 9 keys on it, on a school lanyard, 2 car remotes. Nothin excitin.

23. Where do you keep your change?In the couch like everyone else.

24. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?At todays luncheon.

25. What kind of winter coat do you own?I have a tan coat that has a furryish lining. I also have ucf jackets of course and a wonderful hoooodie.

26. What was the weather like on your graduation day?It was great weather for all of them. Yeah FL!

27. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Open so the dogs can pee or kill any intruders :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home