Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Quick update between meetings

That on campus job that Chaz interviewed for- they called his boss for a reference check. That is a really good sign. Looks like we might find out before the holidays!

So Benjamin has an imaginary friend. His name is Michael. I guess he imagines it to be his itty bitty brother. Anyhow- Michael ran away. How much does that suck? So Ben cried. I told my sis to tell him that I borrowed Michael to show him where the Monster Truck show will be held so they don't get lost next month.

Work is crazy busy. My boss is on a big cultivation of prospective donors kick/fundraising, etc. I am waiting to hear back from 21 prospective luncheon speakers as is. I am also heading up the new brick fundraiser campaigne...I can tell you all about sand blasted bricks vs laser and all sorts of other junk that no girl should know. :)

We went to the gym last night. Great, right? Well, on the TV was an IHOP commercial which was right next door and I ended up getting pumpkin pancakes....guess I negated that whole trip to the gym...
Time for a meeting. Gotta go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear he got the job offer..let us know if he takes it.

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, you've used the wrong logic.

You can eat the pancakes because you went to the gym; you'd already burned the calories;>

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home