Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Universal


Universal
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
Today we woke up early and met up with Mike & Lynn and went to Universal Studios. Holy cow was the weather perfect and there was NO ONE there! Apparently we picked the most perfect day to go. The pics were for my students but they never picked them up and they expired today so I couldn't let them go to waste. We ate at the restaurant on the water and were like the only ones there. The lines had a max wait of 10 minutes. That rocked. We ate at the Hard Rock for dinner. Good time.
Early in the week I was plannin on goin to see Lion King through work but it was the same night as the grad banquet which I hate to miss so I was able to give my tix to Nicole (I know she loves that show). So its been a great ticket weekend!

We had such a lovely visit by the in laws and the fam portraits will be ready at the end of Dec.
Gosh- its not even 8pm and I am ready for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home