Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Now THATS cute!

So I have the best story ever. I was talking to my sis and she said how Benjamin asked what a nanny was. My sis replied back with someone who takes care of the kids while mommy and daddy work and they play with you. So Ben replied back that he wants aunt Jill to be his nanny and live with them [Insert ginormous AWWW here]. Let us discuss how cool that was. So I talked w/ Benjamin and told him what a brilliant idea that was only that he should come live up here since we have Monster Truck shows, Gatorland, Disney, SeaWorld, etc. He told me that all of his toys were down there though so I told him if he can convince his mommy [and Ma and Pa of course] to move up here, then I would take him to Toys R Us and buy him all new toys and let him drive Charles car ;)
My newphews cuteness is undeniable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home