Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, December 11, 2006

random nothings

I forgot to mention how at Universal, we went on the ET ride. Holy cow- I have not been on that in like decades! I forgot it was there hidden in the kids section. So as you go on the ride, you tell them your first name and as you leave the ride, ET thanks everyone by saying their name. Mine sounded like ET belched my name since it was just one syllable!

We also were all picked to do a pilot taping of different shows- we each watched a different 'game show' and told our opinions about it and each made $15. Sweet. I hadn't done that before.
Hey Skygirl- we took you up on your recommendation of that movie Accepted. Blah. Didn't like it. We liked Click (Adam Sandler) much better.

This is the last full week of work for quiet awhile.
Hope you all had a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home