Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Here's what sucks about my job

Tonight we had our lovely traditional graduation banquet.
Seated on my left was Jessica who is finishing a PhD in Industrial Engineering and is going to be an astronaut. Next to her is her is her fiancee who speaks at least 3 languages and has studied in Cina and Australia, etc. On my left is Marty who has a PhD and a JD. Next to him is the family of mr.ucf who all speak at least 4 languages and are so well beyond educated. Talk about getting a case of education envy. Is there such a thing? Schnikes- the calibre of people is just so awesome. It's like no matter how much I go to school, it just isn't enough.
I can't complain though. I think crazy educated people rock.

I enjoyed the banquet. Its a cool sociological experiment to see how the staff interacts amongst each other. For example- who is there to help set up and of course to stay afterwards to help pack up. Who offers to give the older coworkers a ride home/back to the building vs who leaves everyone high and dry w/out ever even lifting a finger. Never a dull moment, thats for sure.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, your jobs sucks...why?

3:47 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

What sux is that no matter how much I go to school- its never enough!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home