Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Lights, Camera, No Action

I rushed home last night to get the x-mas lights out of the attic and up. I had such a great master plan. So I get up to the attic- now keep in mind it is one of those pull down stair unit devices. So as you get to the higher part, each ring of the ladder is now flush with the hole cover so you cant really get your whole foot on there.

I get the new inflatable snowman out that I bought last year after x-mas during the good sales. I set him up. He's cool. I look across the street- they have one that is twice the size of mine. Are you kidding me with this.

I forgot to get down my deer. Maybe thats a good thing. Either his head falls off or his leg does. No- I should get him. I need to represent the disabled deers. But of course, my neighbor has two deer out. Punk.

So I see my x-mas lights box. Great! So I go to reach for it and realize that it is the same weight that I am. Are you kidding me? There was no way I'd be able to safely get that down by myself. Not that high up. After talking with Lynn I now play it a lot safer on ladders. Of course the guy at the end of my street must work for Disney and his house looks like a freakin winter wonderland. Grrr. Down the street my neighbors have a row of plastic jugs along their walk way. It looks like trash but at night time, they have color lights in it and it is absolutely spectacular!
So I wait for Chaz to get home. Turns out he was workin late. Nuts! So no lights for me yet. I tried. I will maybe put them up tonight. Instead I flung poo and did some on line shopping and wrapping.

Speaking of holiday stuff- we drew our Secret Santas. So on year 2 for me, I drew the Dean. On year 4, I drew the Dean. So by golly, year 6- who do I draw? The Dean.
Gotta go do my work now. More soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

It's like Star Trek films...every even-year is a good year for you and Secret Santa!

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Dean knows that you give good gifts, so he probably rigs it so you get his name! :)

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home