Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The holiday spirit begins

So 3 nice things have happened so far to get me in the holiday spirit.

1st- Officer White who I havent seen in like months and months came by to visit me at work. We used to hang back in the 90s when I worked at the other end of campus. He was friends with Officer How who I dated. He came by out of the blue in his uniform, just ditched his car in front of my building- to come visit me and tell me all of the details about how my ex (who now works for orange county) had his taser wrestled away from him and used on him. Ahhh sweet justice. Oh the scandal of the grapevine to have a fully uniformed officer come ask for you by name in the office!That was funny. He was showing me his taser & even turned it on so people thought I was probably getting tazed!

Today I rushed home to get the lights up before Chaz got home. As I was stringing the lights- my neighbor Colleen just walked over and started helping me. Holy neighborness! How cool is that! I even dug up the missing leg of my deer and set that up. She and her husband showed me how to change out the fuses on the strand. Rock on - my neighbors are the bomb.

Lastly- I got along so fabulously w/ the last luncheon speaker. I sent him the pics from the luncheon (he's the VP of SeaWorld who was talking to Jack Hannah on the phone on the way in). Then we started talking about Monster Truck Shows & I told him how I was draggin my siblings and nepher to it & he should do the same. Turns out he does! I told him I might take the family on a trip to SeaWorld after that and he told me to call his cell and he would get me a tour to blow all other tours out of the water and would 'guarantee that this trip would make me the coolest wife and aunt on the planet.' SWEEEEEEET! I'm sure I will get pics of Ben feeding Shamu and stuff. Rock on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally need to pretend to be your neice...Sea World makes my heart flutter;>

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um...your other sister, Nicole, and her husband, would also like to attend!! :)

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home