Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Quick hello

At work we had a student death. Those stink- esp the day before Thanksgiving. Ouch. 2 out of the decesased students 3 roommates are my most involved congress kids.
So I got to start planning a memorial service again. I will have it next Monday in the garden.

I am on my way to our last symposium shin dig. I have to rush immediately from that to my class with all of the stuff for my presentation. That is frazzling.

Is anyone else stressed out about x-mas shopping? I am so afraid to forget someone.

Chaz' flight to Iowa got delayed due to bad weather. He will be at the airport for at least 5 hours.

Just had time for a minute update. I'll post more later.

2 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

X-mas shopping? Why so early? :-P

11:02 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Are you kidding!?!
If I don't start now, the credit card bill will be astromical....this way it is much easier to pay.
Ah the holidays.
I was up till almost 2am doing some online shopping!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home