Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

My other class & other updates

I had my other class last night. It is in the most ghetto of rooms in the Business Building. I will see if I can get it moved to my building. I enjoyed the class. Cool new people. We have some big ethnographic analysis project we have to do. My other class is only a 1 credit hour class but my goal is to convince them to let me take all 3 one credit hour classes in this semester as opposed to over a freakin year. Two classes is a bit much but I really want to finish this grad cert up as soon as possible.

So work is a mad house right now. I'm a lil freaked out b/c I'm supposed to plan & be at film series, luncheons, summer institute, alumni events, congress events, philanthropy events, rez life events, planning meetings for the new towers and the brick wall project, cultural events/tix, garden, merchandising, meetings w/ students, notarizations, and the budget, etc....with classes that is a bear.

Well Emily just left w/ Mark who is interviewing for his 'dream job' in NC. I think we all know what that means! Ack! I am certain he will get offered the job :( so that will put me in the market for a new program asst soon. Right before BHCSI madness. I have had 5 people recommend people for the job already. Oh I hate search interviews. I'll keep you posted.
I tried something different for lunch today. It was just so busy at work that I grabbed my bag and went to the faculty gym. It was crazy empty. I'd like to make this a routine and just eat a PB&J sandwhich on the way there or something. We will see.

The Monster Truck Show is fastly approaching. I am psyched! That will be followed with the Chuckstar birthday weekend.
Oh - also at work, one of my coworkers got office pets. Jessie got two dwarf hamsters and a very pink see through hamster mansion.

Been polling people for cool game ideas for Nicoles baby shower. I got a good list goin.

Is it bad to be ready for vacation when the 1st week of school isnt even over yet?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home