Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

1st day of school, etc

I am taking 2 classes this semester. Todays was the research seminar class. It is with my most favorite professor ever who I have known since 95 and she & I get along like peas in a pod. Its research and I can prob curtail it to be work related and use it there so bonus points for me! Woo hoo. Tomorrows class is in the business bldg- crap! I have to move my car. I'm going into that one blind- no idea what to expect. Tonights class has a total of 4 of us. One person is a principal. It is cool who you get to meet in these classes.

I think the weekend before the monster truck show we may go camping with Chaz future coworkers. Good way to break the ice and learn the good stuff. The weekend after the monster truck show is Chaz bday. I have a few ideas that I am investigating. Soon after that is Nic's baby shower. I feel like an event whore.

So here is an interesting question for you. We have a friend over right now and were discussing relationships. This individual mentioned how their significant other was so upset b/c their person sent a Christmas gift to the persons ex (or their kids). It led to some drama. So here is my debatable question to you. Chaz says that the person got mad b/c they were jealous, and that it is a trust issue. I say that it is a self confidence issue since you trust the person you are with- but you dont trust their ex(s) since you don't really know them. Hence, a bout of low self confidence equals a tinge of jealousy. I dunno- what do you think causes people to get riled up when ex(s) come into the picture. Do you and yours stay friends with the ex(s)?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely think you can stay friends with your ex(s) or at least some of them. I would have to agree with C for the most part - sounds like a trust issue. However, if the ex is making moves or overstepping the bounds of friendship then I can definitely see the "not trusting the ex" part of the puzzle. And kids...did this person just become close to the ex's kids or something??

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, no ex for me. Guess some of us are lucky the first time around :)

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, no ex for me. Guess some of us are lucky the first time around :)

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, no ex for me. Guess some of us are lucky the first time around :)

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home