Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Talk about romantic....

So Chaz did this fabulously cool/romantic thing. He had 5 pictures blown up in black and white in size 11 x 14 after he photoshopped them a bit.
Last night we bought 5 large matted frames and hung them up in the bedroom. Each picture is from a romantic scene from special/meaningful places that we have been together. How hot is that?!?
He has one of the hot air balloon in the sky, one of a palm tree on the beach in Key West, one of the waterfall in Costa Rica, 1 of the Reflecting Pond at night at UCF, and 1 of gorgeous trees in Central Park. I Love it! I want to also do this for the living room. We have meaningful art! How hot is that!?!?!?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should post some pics...send them to Flickr.

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is So cool!! Way to go Chaz!!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Major brownie points Chaz!! Artwork that will forever make you smile...that is the best!!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home