Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lady Bugs


IMG_0008
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
So this will either be a fantastic idea- or a horrible mishap. Our two fancy palms in the pool area are very expensive trees. Each season they get this retchid scale problems where the bottom of the leaves are white (aphids I am assuming) and the top of the leaves turn solid black- and drop down and turn all the plants below it black as well as the patio. So rather than bust out the chemicals again (that didnt work for the last time and is crazy expensive)- we got a container of a 100 or so lady bugs. They feast on aphids. Even the Orange County Urban Horticulturalist recommends them. I learned a lot about lady bugs. They dont fly at night. You have to water the plants before releasing them and it has to be at nighttime in the dark.
I hope it works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home