Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wednesdays UPdate

Today was a very productive day. I had a luncheon w/ a Board of Trustee who is an accountant and VP/CFO of her own company. She was from Cuba and moved here w/ her 12 yr old bro when she was 8 while her parents were still in Cuba. Wild stuff. Since she is a BOT she knows all the dirt on the campus so me and my coworker grilled her which was a lot of fun.

Today is my sisters 5 year anniversary.
My mom in law also got a new job today. She was pretty much hired on the spot which is so unheard of nowadays. Very cool. Chaz is still in San Diego. He is having so much fun that I only get to talk to him for like 1-2 minutes per day :(

So get this madness. I went to the dermatologist today (make sure those age spots I got for my bday are safe and all). I have had this clear lil cyst thing on the side of my nose where it connects to my check for three decades. It annoys me. So I decided to be a big girl and do something about it. I was so excited so this doc chic must think I am a total freak- that and I have the pain tolerance of steel. Sh she says she has to put a needle.....in my face. So I was like sure. She didnt go in deep enough and had to do it again. She was so worried I was gonna freak but I just thought it was the coolest thing and kept trying to watch. So she does the needle thing and tries squeezing the cyst out and drawing it out w/ another needle. It was so cool. Didnt work so then she gets another needle to numb it and she and her asst are all weirded out that I am not freaking out and that I am watching and saying how cool it was (I'm weird- this is not news). So then she says she has to scrape it off. Cool! So she does but then it wont stop bleeding so guess what she had to do-.....................
cortorize (sp?) it. She cortorized my face w/ a burning hot tool and it was so cool. It didnt hurt- it was rather relaxing. So I will let it heal and see if it worked. That was my big excitement.

Then I came home and detailed my folks car. And Chaz car. And my car. My folks car was in such desperate need of it that it put my shop vac into shock- it actually had to take a time out. Their car is lovely now and smells like vanilla. We then went on a dog walk. The 3 dogs get along sooo well.

My mom has been working a lot in the yard with me. It is a lot of fun. I have managed to break 6 out of ten nails though :(
I am exhausted. More soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get your "age spots" removed?

I am so glad that needles don't freak you out.

I really need a stong person in the delivery room. I am worried about the hubby.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home