Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Killin time & why March is fabulous

I am waiting for my folks to arrive today but I have no idea what time they will get here. To pass the time I went a little camera happy. It started with the dogs. I thought it was cute to have a pic of them by the Beware sign. Don't they look ferocious!?

IMG_0319

From there I took some pics of the new Petunias I planted. We need some rain- they are starting to wilt :(

IMG_0312

Next I ended up by the pool area. This Gerber Daisy just started to bloom- it is 1/2 way there. Pretty cool. These seem to last a real long time and then when the die off, they regenerate a few weeks later. My kind of plant.

IMG_0304

This was one of my most favorite finds ever at Target. This croc cracks me up.

IMG_0301

Despite it being so beautiful out, you gotta watch out for scary things like these (and snakes!):

IMG_0292

It is gorgeous out. I should get off the computer and go back out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home