Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ramblings of the day

Chaz seems to be having a fabulous time in San Diego. He is hanging out with Andrew, Casey and even Mark.

It is a busy week for me at work (a luncheon every day) and my folks are in town so I am trying to find ways to entertain them. I was able to leave work at 2 yesterday and I took them on a scenic boat tour. It was a lot of fun. I then drove them around the cool houses of Winter Park and then we dog walked again. Been having a lovely time. Didn't have a camera though.

I met with my new OB doc. I went to the Winter Park office to establish myself there as a patient and make sure I like it. I love it! My next appt will be in the Oviedo office though.

Todays luncheon was with the county property appraiser. Doesn't sound to thrilling when put like that but keep in mind that this elected official meets with all of the chairmen and governors etc all of the time. Pretty sweet. He was telling us this story about how he and Jeb knew each other before Jeb was "Jeb." Jeb asked him to help with his Dad's campaign but the speaker did not want to get that involved with politics so he said nah. So later that week at like 10:30pm his phone rings and he is in the bathroom. His wife brings him the phone and says you have to take this, its THE PRESIDENT. So the speaker said he got up so fast his underwear was still around his ankles! Jeb thought it would be funny to have his Dad call and ask. Of course the speaker said heck yeah he would help with the campaign and then Prez Bush sr passed the phone back to Jeb. He had lots of crazy stories like that. He also explained how the tax stuff works and the housing market and politics and how he went to elem, middle, high school and college- all on the same street :o in New Orleans. Prez Hitt was one of the faculty members there his senior year. The speaker was 68 but looked 52 at the oldest. It was pretty cool.

Tomorrows speaker is a CFO/VP as well as a Board of Trustee. I hope she is cool too.

I called the dermatologist to make an appt thinking it would be weeks before they could take me in. Eeek- they got me in for tomorrow afternoon. Shoot. That was too fast! I am gonna see about getting these 2 age bumps removed that I got for my 30th bday...
The lawn people were scheduled to come today to the house. Our grass is very green so they are doing a good job. On Thursday I am getting my hair trimmed. Oh the excitement. After work I have an alumni mtg tonight but after that I will prob take my folks over to Lukas Nursery.
More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home