Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Road rage & other updates

Hello from the Infinity dealership! My folks left this morning as I left to the airport to get Chaz. He is passed out so I took his car in for his noon oil change. Here I sit.
So yesterdays luncheon was interesting. It was with the new Dean of the medical school.
My parents were able to convince me to do dinner at Whistle Junction..................
at 3pm. Schnikes. I was ready for bed at 7! We went shopping afterwards, and called it a night.

Oh- so I have a road rage story for you all.
So 3 out of 5 days a week there is the new red mustang that always leaves like 30 seconds after I do and then he trails my car by 2 inches till we hit the Alafaya light. We have a 25 mph speed limit and I am not about to speed and get a ticket for this loser. No biggie. So I was coming up to the light yesterday and was 1/2 a block away from it when it turned yellow. I wasn't gonna run it. So when the light turns green we go down Alafaya and then this fool lays down his horn at me. WHAT!?!?!?!? Oh no he didn't. It is on. His car may be faster than mine but not in morning traffic- and me and my car are bigger than him. So now I trail his butt 2 inches behind :) Then I pull up next to him and take his pic w/ my camera phone so he thinks I am sending it to the cops or something and of course, I add my neighborly wave.
:) That punk. Anywho- that was my excitement.

Looks like I will be stuck here for awhile. Good thing I brought a magazine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home