Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Where did my day go?

So after work today I got home, brought in the garbage cans, scooped the poop, Chaz got home- and bam- we passed out for a few hours.. Crap! We woke up and its time for bed.

I am so thrilled to have a program asst again. Since she isnt a UCFer- I got to give her a tour of campus on the golf cart. Showed her all the food places, the gyms, our new Towers, met the Credit Union crew, met Arup, gave her the backstage tour of all the bldg secrets and history, took her to the storage unit, to Sonnys, and each day this week we cover 3-5 topics of what my office oversees. Worked out well that it is over spring break. So far she is a really good fit and she is super clean- the office has never been so sparkly clean b4 :) It is so nice to have a team again.

Not sure if I mentioned before about the book drive my office ended up with (daughter of 2 librarians I guess...). So one of the ambassadors spoke w/ my Dean and got im pumped about the idea of a book drive and all the books will go to needy universities in the Carribbean that have zero. No big deal right? Wrong. I am getting THOUSANDS of books. I can guarantee that I had the weight of one TON in my car today when I took them to the storage unit. Not sure how shippin will work. So if I cringe at the sight of books- now you know why.

So this week at work is dedicated to training my new girl who rocks, do some summer institute planning and hopefully start on an NSF grant over the DOE grant.

Havent found any snakes in the house this week :)
We did get Ben's bday party gift- its a cool garage tent playhouse thing that comes w/ an inflatable chair, a sleeping bag w/ roads and airplanes on it, a flashlight, a toy car- its cool- i want the princess version of it though for myself.
Thats all my news since I slept through the rest of my day.....I have 2 parties to go to this weekend, 2 sets of old friends that might visit, and a play that I would like to go see on top of HW. Maybe I will just sleep though. We will see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Party hopping...oh, I remember it well.

Sounds like your new asst. is going to work out very well! :)

I didn't know that you were doing a book drive, I could have brought you some more books! :O

Have a fun weekend!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home