Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Highlights of the trip

I am pooped and gotta get ready for work tomorrow so you only get the abridged version of the trip.

Highlights of the trip:
*Upon arrival, Chaz surprised me and told me he had a town car waiting for us. Pimp.
*Free breakfast and Happy Hour at the hotel every day.
*Learning to ride a Segway- in front of the White House.
*The 4 ½ hour Segway tour in the evening around DC seeing every monument.
*A restaurant called Old Ebbitts across from the white house. And the free drinks (Mojitos) and the free strawberry short cake…..
*Seeing the Prez drive past us in his cool line up. Then seeing him fly over in the helicopter.
*Seeing all the monuments & things like the Lincoln Memorial, Arlington Cemetary, Washington Monument, every museum being free (except for the lame International Spy Museum), Library of Congress, Museum of Natural History, Museum of Art, the Botanic gardens, Air & Space Museum,etc
*The midnight stroll on Sunday night and being the only two people at the Washington Monument mall area
*Drinks on the top floor in the open air on the Washington Hotel overlooking the white house
*Sitting on a senate meeting in session
*The feather pillows
*Running into one of my summer camp students in front of the white house
*Seeing the real Kermit the Frog and Dorothy’s red shoes from the Wizzard of Oz and also The Hope Diamond plus seeing the original C3PO and R2D2
*Seeing the JFK gravesite
*Seeing the actual constitution, bill o rights, Magna carta, etc
*The National Archive bldg
*Finding out the real name of my fav tree finally!
*The crazy concert that went on outside our window
*Going to see the changing of the guard ceremony at noon for the Unknown Soldiers (and Abi calling at 11:59! I almost tossed the phone into the river! Oh the mortification!)
*Arranging ahead of time w/ our state representatives for a special tour of the capitol and it was just me n chaz on the tour and we got to go through all the underground tunnels.
*Taking pics of Uranus

and of course- who you go with on a trip makes all the difference in the world and I had the best company.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home