Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, May 25, 2007

The roof


IMG_0075
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
So sometimes we have to do the craziest things at work....

We have a prospective large donor who might hook us up with a Coi pond. We needed aerial pics of the garden so Andrew and I volunteered (keep in mind I am scared of heights!). It was so cool though. I hadnt gone up since 2001.

So 1st we went up the hatch door. Unfortunately the spline wall blocked the shot despite climbing on Andrews shoulder onto the spline! I accidentally clocked him in the face with the camera on the wau up. Oops. So then we had to climb down to go to the other side of the bldg.
It was scary but so cool!
So yeah- climbing on to the roof was my highlight at work this week. Its been a rough week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home