Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My fav pics

He so has my vote!
IMG_0117

The weather could not have been anymore perfect! It was great for seeing all of the important sites.
IMG_0249

Total hottness right here:
IMG_5586

Sigh. My 'window' seat on the 767 on the way back. Are you kidding me! Hundreds of peeps on this flight and I get the one row w/ no window! Bamboozled! Oh well. We had a movie on the laptop!
IMG_5604

I may not have had a window, but the guy in front of Chaz had gas!
IMG_5601

My man took this pic. He is so artistic and hot!
IMG_5596

Yeah yeah- we are such tourists!
IMG_0067

IMG_0065

Now this is just hot:
IMG_5351

2 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

646 Pics in Flickr from this trip?...I'm impressed, you have learned the power of the Pro Account wisely Obi Wan!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

So glad you are impressed.
I feel like a photo whore. But I did it just for you!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home