Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm back

It is good to be back !It has been an interesting week and as much as I love vacations, one gets home sick!
You are not going to believe this but my brothers girlfriend Chris had a mild heart attack. Last month my cousin Franz had one. What is going on????????
One of my students who is a beautiful girl who is an engineering senior and works on the side as a DJ- she and her boyfriend left Boardwalk apts and he pulled out in front of a car while trying to head south bound on Alafaya. Neither had seatbelts on. Her boyfriend died and she is in a coma (her fam lives in Indiana but are down here now of course). She broke both sides of her jaw, has contusions, broken ribs, etc and when she wakes up, she gets to find out about her boyfriend. Ouch.
On a lighter note, I will be taking both dogs to the vet this weekend. Ouch. I can only imagine what that will cost :(
Today at work is staff appreciation day and we have a catered thing goin on at noon at my boss' house.
I applied for a small grant to pay for my TAs and got it so that always makes for a good day at work.
I have a new student assistant. She started today and she is fabulous.
One of Chaz coworkers is gettin married so we have a wedding to go to on July 7. It is at a church on Broadway that I have always wanted to check out and the reception is here on campus so I am psyched about that.
It has been busy w/ my summer camp stuff- we had sooo many applications and made the final acceptance decisions this week- we broke a lot of hearts w/ rejections. Its crazy b/c you have kids w like a 5.5 GPA so those with a 5.25 were cut. Ouch! Most of the students are in the top 10 of their school. We also have more girls than boys for the 1st time ever- we usually get like 1-2 girls! Now we have 17 :o
Summer started and I am back in school. Nothing new.
We have been meeting with some kitchen contractors. It is fun making the house just the way you want it. I am loving the new door knobs too!
Thats the news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home