Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

staff appreciation day

So yesterday was our staff appreciation day. We were told to wear Hawaiian shirts and about 1/2 of us did. Made for a good, cheesy pic.

IMG_0067

This is my boss' dog Tinkerbella. She is 100% pure muscle and energy.
IMG_0004

There was lots of wine at this party. I think I had my own bottle at least. I vaguely remember a chicken walk, pics of feet, and a limbo line I started...... I also learned that in my boss' fridge he has octopus and jellyfish head. Ewww.
IMG_0011

In my random pics, I got this great one of my IT guy- check out the wine glass and the roses and he is kinda cenetered which was a total flook of luck. I think I will mess w/ him by putting this pic up on all of the monitors in the computer lab between break!

IMG_0038
This is Jessie. She is moving to Canada next month. She is so cool! We will miss her.

IMG_0061

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home