Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

weekend update

What a busy weekend. On Friday we went to Arup's party. He lives out in Wtr park. Let me tell you about Arup. Chances are, if you go somewhere- there will be people around that somehow know him. No matter where you go. Even if you leave the state. This guy is more known than Kevin Bacon. It is crazy. We were at another party on Saturday night and met a new girl from G'ville who in conversation, mentioned how she was supposed to also be at Arup's party on Friday. In DC, I run into people connected to him. Very amusing.

On Saturday we woke up early and went to Ft Pierce to spend the day w/ Chaz folks and to fix their computer. I got to go to my 1st auction w/ his mom. We ate at a fancy restaurant on the beach and simply had a nice visit. We drove back on Sunday (after gettin Chaz shoes in Vero) after the Cracker Barrell and then proceeded to drive to New Symerna. Oh- and it is love bug season and we washed the car about four times this weekend. There were so many of them it sounded like rain on the windshield. Ewww. Here is a pic from one of the many trips to the car wash:

IMG_0005

On Sunday we went to a party in New Symerna and went boating. I actually got to sleep in on Monday which is such a rarity.

Anywho- got a funny story for you.
So as we were leaving Mike and Lynn, Chaz is already in the car with the radio on and I am standing outside of the passenger seat with the door open. Keep in mind that from Chaz perspective, he can probably only see me from the neck down & cant hear b/c of the radio. So I do the good bye hugs and suddenly this ginormous mutant bug ( a cross between a brown recluse spider/taratula and hornet) lands on my boobie. This is the biggest, freakiest bug I had ever seen. I am surprised I didnt freak out but I didnt want my boobie to get stung so I am stretching my tee shirt open at Mike (pretty much pulling a Girls Gone Wild show...). So Mike tries to help out and puts his face down there to try to blow the mutant alien bug off of my chest area. Didnt work. So then he starts to try to get it off with his hands. Chaz is seeing this and probably thinking WHAT the heck is goin on!?!?!? I am flashin poor Mike, having him blow on my chest area, and then the hands come into play.
He got the bug off and I think I nearly peed my pants laughing. I wish I would have gotten a pic of that monster!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home