Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Nothing exciting to blog about

I have been purposely slacking on the blog this week. Home improvements does not seem like an exciting topic.
Work has been interesting to say the least- but I prefer not to blog that info.
Over the weekend we went to the granite slab wharehouse. We have to go to a different one this week. They had 550 to choose from and closed in 45 minutes. We told them our price range in which they responded "Oh, we have 6 to choose from." Like I said, not real good blog material this week!
We also went to some glass places to figure out what kind of glass to get for the kitchen cabinets that will be installed in 3 weeks. Do you know how scary a glass store is when everything in it is made of glass and you have to pick up piles of square pieces of glass and hope not to trip?! Geeez. We also looked at hardware for the cabinets (handles). Schnikes there is a ton to choose from. We cleaned the pool and hot tub. Did some house stuff. Did some HW.
Went and saw Pirates 3.
Went in a journey for an all stainless (affordable-ish) grill and got one so Chaz n Mike put that together.
Now that summer is here, it is shed season for the dogs. I can brush off a Pomeranian sized hairball off of them.
This week is orientation and I just worked a 13 hour day and the last 4 hours of it were talking to about 500 parents. I eat that stuff up though- they have empty nest syndrome and want to know everything about the university and throw tons of trivia and just flat out grill me. It rocks. However, and this so use to be so insultive to me- I always get asked by the parents when they see the Dr. on my name tag "How old are you?" Come on. I am not even wearing a pony tail. And of course, the runner up question "What's your major?" But I guess there are more serious problems to have.
So there you have it. I told you , not much excitement to report. Chaz is at the Tech Ed conference this whole week.

I will depart on this note:
At Three minutes and Four seconds after 2 AM on June 5th this year, The time and date shall be 02:03:04 05/06/07.This will never happen again.

1 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

And we're having so much fun over at Tech-Ed...you should come join us if you get too bored!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home