Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

New truck


IMG_0013
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
Sigh- I have a cold but I promised my mom I would post pics of the new truck so here you go!

It is an F150 FX2. It has the moon roof, back up radar, limited slip differential, fog lights, tow package, satelite radio, blinkie lights on the side mirrors, the little window in the back, the seats in back fold up, side steps are the same color as the truck....I don't know what else you want to know. Pics are on Flickr. We got 0% interest :) and were able to swindle getting the X-Plan despite Chaz not working across the street anymore.

I loved the Mountaineer but the AC just went, the ABS light kept coming on, the back window wouldn't open, it wouldn't eject CDs - everything was happening at once with that car! So thats my story. Enjoy the pics.

2 Comments:

Blogger Damn YaNCkee said...

Doesn't gas just kill you?!?

4:06 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Luckily we work 2 miles from where we live. Otherwise yes- it would kill us- it holds 30 gallons- so peeps dont be expecting no rides!
;)

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home