Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Still here

Today is the never ending day.
Tonight my student org has their annual Iron Chef competition dorm style in my building lobby at 7. My dean is so cool and always offers to be a judge. It makes for a looong day though.That and a 6pm Housing meetings. Geeeez.
In other news, we had a new AC unit installed today. We had all sorts of companies come out and give us quotes but found the best one for the money was with Del Air. We got a 4 ton 14 seer unit with a variable something or other....I dunno. I stopped listening when I heard how much it will cost. Poopers.

I was talking with my neighbor and joined the HOA and will be doing the newsletter for my community.

What else...? Oh, the class I am teaching is going well. I have 24 great over achievers.
15 days till game day! Woo hoo!

The luncheon w/ the FBI special agent went fine. There mandatory retirement age is 57 and he was saying something about you have to be no younger than 23 and no older than 37 to be hired for the FBI (b/c they like to keep you for 20 years). I had 1 trouble maker in there who thought b/c he was agaisnt the war that the FBI viewed him as a terrorist and when he was going to ask a question, he said to the agent "I know you know who I am.' Ummmm no- actually no one knows who this kid is. Paranoia. Geeez.

Other than that I look forward too the holiday weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

I'm feeling you with the 3-day weekend upcoming.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home