Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

weekend update

Just a quick hello despite the fact that hardly anyone else even blogs anymore or responds to the blog but that's okay.

We are having a lovely weekend. I am postponing all of my class work till Sunday. Thursday after work CHaz & I went swimming again. On Friday after work Chaz and I had some lovely wine and enjoyed the sunset on the back patio. We then cooked dinner and Pete joined us. We watched some shows and the movie Hot Fuzz- a cheesy, odd/funny cop comedy. Then Nicole called at 11. Ants invaded their home due to the rain so she and Zack slept over which was a nice surprise.

Today has thus far been errand day. We went to Petsmart, Lowes and Lukas Nursery and will go plant and swim later. Maybe we will take the dogs to campus.
Oh- our football tix arrived!!! They are ginormous. I will have to take a pic.

So here is the WTF of the day. Now tell me what are the odds. Like 2 weeks ago, we went to the pool store. I waited in the car while Chaz went in. I was parked next to a nice white F-150. I look in the store and who is Chaz standing next to (of all of the thousands upon thousands of people in the area)? My cop ex. Are you kidding me. Like they bumped each other and both said pardon me. Then he got in his truck- very fast mind you after he saw me. So then today we are at Lukas Nursery which is over a couple of acres. We are cutting through the potted plants area and Chaz and some guy bump into each other and say pardon me. It is him again. WHAT!?!?!? Are you kidding me with this. Chaz thinks its funny. He saw me and left right away- the way it should be. I think that punk has moved to my county. The odacity.
That was my story.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Don't lose motivation Dr. J. I check for your posts faithfully.

If you're worried about a lack of blogging, you should check out some of mine. I have a few which are active, but everything eventually makes it to http://ucfgeeks.jaiku.com/

You should try Jaiku, you'd like it. You point all of your stuff there (Flickr, Blogger, other blogs) and it aggregates it for you. Good stuff.

I see you on Facebook. Have enough friends? I have 2. I think I have you beat on MySpace though ;)

10:57 PM  
Blogger KickYourHaas said...

I still read, every day...I too also post to Jaiku, but it only aggregates all my RSS Feeds, as I mostly post to Pownce (http://www.pownce.com/haasrw917/).

11:42 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I read your posts every week also - don't stop writing! You're my comic relief!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home