Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

JillRalphNaderAndDonna.jpg


JillRalphNaderAndDonna.jpg
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
This luncheon was madness. My room limit is 25 to keep it informal and facilitate the Q&A session (& room size of course). Not only did I have 25 RSVPs, but I had 40 people on the wait list in case peeps canceled. So at 9:59am I get a call and his plane id delayed. Crap. I had to move the luncheon to 3 and contact peeps and change the food order, etc. What a pain in the butt. Oh well. It was cool. Not everyday you get to sit next to someone who ran for President four times and ask him whatever you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home