Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Surprise bday party


IMG_5901
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
Yup- Chaz totally got me. I had a really, really long day at work and came home & face planted it on to the bed. I was out for the night but he said the Roses were coming over at 7pm to do dinner. Then the doorbell rang & it was Rob & Lisa who were 'just in the neighborhood.' Then the doorbell again and it was Fred w/ a 'work problem.' Then again with MC & Amr, etc. It rocked and he even got me my own lil cake that read "Jill's piece" b/c I can down a whole Carvel ice cream cake by myself. Mmmmmm. Check out some of the pics. My man is such a stud. I had no idea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home