Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Homecoming Results!


IMG_0017
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
My Honors gangsters cleaned up again at Homecoming!!! The awards ceremony was so scandalous- so much buzz each time my Honors Congress group won. Sweeeet! They won:
1st Place OVERALL for Penny Wars
1st Place for Box Tops (small organization)
1st Place for Parade Float (small organization)
1st Place for Cans (small organization)
1st Place for Chalk on the Walk (small organization)
3rd Place for Skit (small organization)
2nd Place Overall for Small Organizations

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home