Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My pumpkin clone


IMG_0042
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
This cracks me up! So in my Foundations of Leadership class, I knew like 90% of my class has never carved a pumpkin before. So I broke them up into groups as a surprise and they had to gut, design and create a pimpin cool pumpkin then they had to nominate 1 person from each group as the MVP and talk about the leadership characteristics of why they chose that person. The MVPs got to pick who gets to keep the pumpkin (they gave me the clone of me). Then I had my TAs judge the best overall (and of course discuss what they saw team work wise, etc). The MVPs got beads. It was a really cool class today. Oh- Mike spoke about Knightro (applications are available next semester) and I have a bunch of students (including girls) who are going to try out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home