Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, October 29, 2007

This week's update

Ahhh Homecoming is here and it is going so smoothly so far. We dropped off all of our devil cans and box tops last Thursday. I had my final horror film (Halloween) last Wednesday and Lori joined me for that one which was cool. On Friday we met up with Mel, Lori and Molly after work for dinner. Then Rob & Lisa came over & we watched Fantastic 4- Rise of the Silver surfer. Can't go wrong when a movie has Julian McMahon in it. On Saturday Chaz & I went shopping for clothes and found some fabulous deals for him. We also visited Mike at work who was workin on the Knightro video which is awesome. Then we also got pumpkins and carved those. Chaz made me a UCF one (at first it looked like UF so he plugged it back up and redid it). Awwwww. On Sunday we did errands and grocery shopping, met the Phanstiels for lunch, and went to the carnival and to El Cerro w/ Mike (blah to that place). Then PW came over to watch the game. Not to shabby to have an 8pm game on ESPN. Tonight is the outdoor movie night. My Hon Con ) aka Honors Congress) kids, have been a delight. All is going so smoothly w/ the homecoming stuff. The toughest night is Wednesday w/ Skit night. Stinks that it is on Halloween though. On Friday we have Spirit Splash and the Black & Gold Gala. In other news, Ben got his crazy new bunk bed that has a stairwell to the top bed. Also, my sister got a new black Mercedes 300. It will arrive in a few days.

IMG_5837

Our pumpkins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home