Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

October

Sheesh! October is sooo busy but fun. On Saturday we went to the Sleuth Dinner Mystery show. It was my first time there. the food was way better than expected plus a good show. Very enjoyable! Last night we attended Zack's 1/2 birthday. Tonight is the horror film Carrie.
Tomorrow is HHN. Saturday is the Home Game/tailgate but i am also working the Open house here. I am going to be pooped after this week!

I am making arrangements with my sister to take Ben for the weekend of Dec 1st. Oh I am making some awesome plans. I want to take him to Gatorland. He loves ladybugs so I will take him to Lukas Nursery. He loves cars so maybe a car show. Of course I gotta bust out my tent! We will do some out door stuff. I have a lot of fun surprises up my sleeve for Ben. It will rock. Anyone have other cool suggestions in the area of things to do with a 4 year old?

The new Ac unit has been wonderful. Not only is it freezing, but it lowered our bill from $360 or 380 down to $220. Next step is to get rid of the beer fridge in the garage- that raises our power bill by $30-40 a month!

Homecoming is right around the corner (starting Oct 27-Nov 3). I am most looking forward to the Blk&Goldgala and the parade.

I am going to see what I can do about working covering the costs for a trip in November. I will keep you posted. We are maybe considering a trip in Feb/March.

I so think that first episode of The Price is Right w/ Drew Carey was so rigged! EVERYONE won. Plus TWO people both spun the magic $1 for the showcase showdown. Highly unlikely....


That's all for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

On the 1st Saturday of every month you can take kids to Home Depot to make a cute kids project for free. There are details on their website. Kids really like it. Also there is a butterfly garden in Oviedo where kids can stick their finger in gatorade and have the butterflies land on their hand.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home